If there’s one most-awaited day for children across the world in the whole year, it’s their birthday. It’s the day they feel like on top of the world. No matter how big or small a child is, the excitement of having a birthday party is unmatched and uncontrollable. This day belongs to them and them only. Every year they want their parents to throw the best birthday party and invite all their friends. For them, a birthday party is all about coming together and having a fun-filled day.
If you want to make your child’s birthday extra special, you can opt for a theme-based birthday party. It will not only be more fun than usual but will also go down in memory lanes. Here are seven easiest yet fun ideas that will turn your child’s special day into an unforgettable occasion.
- Play quiz-quiz: An interesting and knowledgeable brainstorming session can turn out to be a lot of fun for children. Depending on the age of your child’s friends you can decide what kind of quiz you want to have. Get to know about their interest areas, like wildlife, soccer, cartoons, superheroes, etc., and devise your quiz accordingly. You can ask one of your friend’s parents to play the quiz master. And don’t forget to reward the winners. Nothing motivates children to participate in anything the way gifts do.
- Go for a picnic: Children love to get out of the house and explore the outdoors as much as they can. Throwing a birthday party in a park or another picnic spot is bound to ensure maximum attendance. Choose a place where they can eat, play and explore their surroundings at the same time.
- Take a trip to the zoo: Another way to make your child’s birthday really special is giving the children what they love the most – animals! The moment they see an elephant or a panda in its natural habitat, their eyes just double up in size. After you have cut the cake and had a feast, take all the children to the zoo and see their faces light up with unimaginable happiness.
- Plan an outdoor movie night: Children love movies. And if it happens to be playing under the blanket of stars, there’s no way to are going to miss it. Get a projector in your backyard and place mats on the ground. Pick an animation movie they all love or talk about. Just add a movie-time snack in the list and you have got the best birthday party ever.
- Visit a theme park: Theme parks are loaded with fun stuff and offer something for everyone. It is one place where you can throw your child’s birthday party any day without thinking much. It will only turn out to be a day well spent and create hundreds of memories that they will cherish forever.
- Go with Legos: Children love Legos so much that they will do anything to be a part of a Lego-themed birthday party. Legos, for them, is more than just toys. They get to use their skills playing with these small, coloured bricks. You can add to their excitement with a reward for those who are fastest in making their Legos.
- Prepare backyard camps: Camping is a great way to turn a birthday party into a memorable event. Children love camping with friends. It’s their way of strengthening their bond and become more compatible. A birthday party in which they get a first-hand camping experience will prove to be the icing on the cake.
Birthdays belong to children. No matter how much they enjoy, they always want more. A great birthday party will make them forget about everything else. They look forward to it each year with even more enthusiasm than the last year. So it is up to you to ensure that they get what they actually deserve or crave for. This year, try any of the above ideas and bring a bigger smile to your child’s face.